Our client is a regional wealth management financial institution who is seeking a senior collateral risk manager to conduct relevant risk measures to reduce collateral risk management.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACTIVITIES:
- To review and recommend collateral haircut, derivative margining methodology and stress testing
- To identify and mitigate any gaps in current practices, processes and policies:
- To streamline and tighten existing BAU controls and ensure that, at a minimum, market best practices are observed
- To perform process reengineering/reviews of processes to improve efficiency/productivity and customer experience
- To promote collaboration and teamwork with Front Office and Product Management Group including dealers, structurers etc to deepen their risk awareness and to assist them in the risk mitigation strategies
- To provide guidance and support to Senior Management on Collateral Management specifically on Product, Market and Regulatory Risk matters.
You should have a relevant degree preferably in fields of quantitative finance/financial engineering with 12 years of relevant working experience in cross-asset market risk (analytics) or product (marketable securities) evaluation and well-versed in financial products.