As a analytics partner to work closing with key stakeholders, such as and not limiting to, Front Office, Finance, Legal, Compliance, Credit, Operations, Marketing, Training, Product team, etc. to build a strong platform for the segment, & deliver a seamless, differentiated proposition to our clients.
Main responsibilities and key activities:
• To drive the execution of strategic priorities
• To provide data analytics to support business decisions
• Work closely with relevant stakeholders to coordinate & follow up on all key initiatives.
• Track all initiatives and progress to ensure timely execution
• Produce strategy packs & presentations, and run workshops, as required
• Drive priorities and manage product backlog to ensure priorities are on track
- Experience in data-driven decision making
- Experience of Python, and QlikView or Tableau (the latter preferably)
- Exposure to design thinking
- Project Management and stakeholder management skills.
- Some PB or Consulting exposure would be advantageous
- Min 8-10 years’ relevant experience
- A degree holder.