- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 11 Dec 18
A new User Researcher job based in Singapore has just become available at a fast-growing e-commerce company.
About the User Researcher Role:
You will be responsible for conducting qualitative and quantitative studies across Southeast Asia.
- Design and conduct across Southeast Asia:
- Qualitative studies such as field observations, interviews, usability tests and customer feedback analysis for existing and future products
- Quantitative studies such as surveys to evaluate impact of product changes
- Study competitor platforms and market trends
- Explore and adapt new research practices to improve team's effectiveness and speed
- Communicate research findings and collaborate closely with stakeholders to drive improvements in customer experience
To succeed in this User Researcher role, you should have prior experience in user research.
- Four to 10 years' experience in user research within a product environment
- Strong communication skills in English
- Fluency in a Southeast Asian language is a big plus (e.g. Bahasa, Vietnamese, Thai) as you will be conducting studies in these markets
- Ability to analyse and synthesise data from both quantitative and qualitative sources
- Familiarity with SQL or strong willingness to learn
This is a fast-growing e-commerce company that offers challenging but rewarding growth opportunities. This role is based in Singapore. However, you will also get the chance to work with a talented group of designers and researchers in the region.
If you are passionate about exploring new ways of conducting user research and seek to work in an environment with strong peer support, this User Researcher role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1871249 Vera Yap