User Experience & Interface Designer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are looking for an experienced and creative user experience and user interface designer. The designer will join a multi-functional team to revolutionize digital experience for our Wealth Management clients. He/she should have a human-centric design thinking approach, delivering rich and intuitive user experiences through various digital touch-points.
The ideal candidate will understand the differences between UI and UX design, and have a creative yet organized approach to tackling problems and creating solutions. You should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess outstanding UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, long-lasting, and functional user interfaces.
- Coordinate with product management, design team and engineering to define and implement innovative design solutions that align with business direction and improvements in user experience
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design challenges
- Illustrate all design ideas from concept to hand-off to engineering
- Build wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, sitemaps and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Engage users/clients in the design process and evaluate user feedback
- Seek to establish and promote design guidelines, best-practices and standards
- A solid portfolio
- Experience in creating prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in visual design, wire-framing and rapid prototyping tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to communicate your designs and key breakthrough deliverables to peers and business partners
- Ability to think creatively while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to work independently (unsupervised) and as an active member of a team
- Experienced working in an Agile/Scrum development process environment
- Experienced in both creative agency and client-side environment preferred
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.