User Experience Specialist (Senior Associate / Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a User Experience Specialist
At Bank of Singapore, we are working with our business and technology stakeholders to improve customer experience and solve business's pain points.
Reporting to the Team Head of UX, this business-centric lead role is part of the new Innovation team.
Part of a new central team within the bank, the candidate will support the Head of User Experience to design products and services that are more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers. Responsibilities:
- Conducting user research and user testing, as well as developing wireframes, prototypes and task flows based on user needs.
- Collaborate with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly digital applications.
- A n analytical and creative designer who can grasp user needs and solve problems.
- A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
- A creative individual who will keep himself/herself abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- Find innovative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability) and is able to understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Conduct concept and usability testing to gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Work with UI designers to implement user-friendly designs and workflow
- Define the right interaction models and evaluate their successes.
- Good in communicating design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Proven experience as an UX Designer or UI Designer (or a similar role) is a must
- A degree holder, preferably in Computer Science, Design, Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of similar experience
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills