- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 14 Mar 18
User Experience Researcher
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
The Employee Experience team is bringing innovation and design methodologies to the creation of experiences for Standard Chartered Employees. Our role is to redesign how we hire people, how we collaborate, how we work. The team is expanding, and looking for a junior contributor to help cover a wide range of projects, from creating app, to building website, and designing enterprise grade tools.
The Junior Experience Researcher will be a main contributor to the generation of employee insights that will steer projects, in the form of ethnographic research, and usability testing.
This role is for a candidate with a ethnographic and research background.
· Comprehensive and clear overview of all planned, active, and completed usability testing cycles.
· Agree which work can be done internally or externally within budget and present options and recommendations for discussion with key stakeholders and approval by management.
· Scope the research activities and prepare activities
· Recruit respondents across geographies and domains and organise the research
· Consider optimal agency engagement model
· Execute the research
· Experiment with new qualitative and quantitative UX research tools, technique, and methods
· Analyse and synthes findings
· QA across all phases of UX usability testing
· Manage agencies
· Ensure the findings and output of all testing can be understood and applied by key stakeholders and programs
· Ensure team and BUs have adequate visibility on planned, active, and completed testing
· Present and champion findings
· Proactively evangelize the inclusion of user feedback at every stage of the project to transform the company to a user centric approach
3-5 years relevant experience and track record of success in ethnographic research and/or usability testing for digital projects.
· Degree in a relevant discipline such as psychology, human computer interaction, or a related field.
· Fluent in design research methodologies.
· Strong influencing and communication skills - oral, written and presentation.
· Strong project management skills, structing work, establishing and following plans, setting milestones.
· A passion for creating products and services that resonate emotionally with people.
· A team player; multi-culturally aware with proven success working in global roles.
· A proven ability to solve problems and make balanced judgments / decisions are essential to this role.
A diverse culture
We are committed to releasing your full potential, allowing you to continue to make a positive contribution. This role could be the next step in your career journey.. Apply Now