- Contract, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 13 Mar 18
User Experience Designer
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
The Employee Experience team is bringing innovation and design methodologies to the creation of experiences for Standard Chartered Employees. Our role is to redesign how we hire people, how we collaborate, how we work. The team is expanding, and looking for a junior contributor to help cover a wide range of projects, from creating app, to building website, and designing enterprise grade tools.
The Junior Experience Designer will be a main contributor to the UI and Visual design capability of the team, while participating in a wider range of UX activities.
This role is for a candidate with a Visual design background in digital products and an interest to learn and develop their UX skills.
· Drive the group effort on user perception,through correct implementation of branding elements and tone of voice on digital assets, including Apps, Website, and Enterprise grade tools
· Define how to adapt brand guidelines to target employees and internal users
· Participate in UX activities including UI Design, UX Research, and UX Strategy
· Keep track and advocate for key trends in UX through new ways of working, new design paradigms, evolving consumer behaviours, and modern design tools
· Organize and participate in activities to help the company transformation to a user centric approach
· 3-5 years relevant experience and track record of success in designing digital projects.
· Experience with standards design software and graphics editing tools
· Degree in a relevant design discipline such as product design, graphic design.
· Strong understanding of visual elements (Layout, Type, Fonts…)
· Strong influencing and communication skills - oral, written and presentation.
· A passion for creating products and services that resonate emotionally with people.
· A team player; multi-culturally aware with proven success working in global roles.
· A proven ability to solve problems and make balanced judgments / decisions are essential to this role.
We are committed to releasing your full potential, allowing you to continue to make a positive contribution. This role could be the next step in your career journey.. Apply Now