University Recruitment Manager - Group Human Resources
As a University Recruitment Manager, you will drive the tertiary recruitment efforts and recruit top talents from universities to participate in our Graduate Talent Programme.
The role requires you to possess these core skills:
· Good organisation and execution skills
to drive the development and execution of the University recruitment activities
· Partnership skills
to work fluidly with various divisions in identifying and recruiting young talents for the team
· Marketing skills
to ensure appropriate branding presence on campus and social media channels. What you'll be doing
You will support our hiring managers with campus hiring initiatives, building great teams and partnering wherever needed.
· Manage Graduate programs that includes sourcing, liaising with schools, organising networking events, tracking and variety of communications.
· Drive university recruitment processes: requisitions/requirements, sourcing, candidate selection, campus interviews, candidate care, offer management, and onboarding
· Influence branding strategy and identify multiple access points to reach students at portfolio schools
· Develop strong brand presence for our internship and graduate programs through various advertising channels and social media such as university career sites, LinkedIn, facebook etc.
· Manage end to end recruitment process from sourcing, selection, assessment to offer and onboarding
· Liaise with hiring managers, understand their expectations for new hires and advise or provide guidance on recruitment when necessary
· Plan career fairs, campus recruitment and other off-site recruitment initiatives
· Develop and build strong relationships with campus deans, career service representatives, advisors, student leaders and relevant student and alumni groups Qualifications You'll be a match if
- You were once or currently are a campus recruiter with at least 1 to 2 years of experience.
- You are highly organized, communicative with team members, and data conscious.
- You possess strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to influence, inform and guide others
- You have high emotional intelligence and can calmly navigate others through times of stress.
- You are committed to quality as a top priority: you take pride in the work you produce and the work you help others produce.
- You come with a track record of trying and learning new things.
- You are able to adapt to occasional changes in responsibilities and eager to learn new skills.
- You are technically savvy, experience in the use of application tracking systems eg Taleo experience is preferred
- You are an IHRP certified professional