Our client is a leading Fintech platform that is looking for passionate and driven UX Researchers to join the team as they expand at a rapid pace. You will have the opportunity to be part of a pioneer team to own and build something from scratch. As you will be required to communicate with counterparts in China, mandarin-speaking individuals will be preferred. Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with product manager, designers, leadership level and SME to identify and prioritize research opportunities
- Design and conduct independent research using a variety of methods, including in-depth qualitative interviews; ethnography; usability testing; quantitative surveys; trend analysis; etc
- Assess product usability and recommend innovative strategies to better product. Conduct competitive analysis by research and gather leads on other products available in the market
- At least 3 years of work experience in research
- Able to understand the pros and cons of qualitative and quantitative research methods, when and how to apply them, and is hands on.
- Good communication, negotiation and collaboration skills.
Interested candidates can either forward their CVs in MS Word Format to Jophelia.Low@teksystems.com or contact in our discussion or alternatively apply online below: http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/Lze8y9/ux-researcher-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-14756288 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544