UX Research Manager
Introduction to the role:
Our client is seeking a UX Researcher that is a creative problem solver, enjoys working on early stage products and has a passion for conducting research that will impact a wide audience. This is a newly created role with a global tech MNC that is growing rapidly. The ideal candidate will work cross functionally with other teams and rely on both qualitative and quantitative research to make informed decisions.
• Autonomously manage and run multiple research projects with various complexities, from tactical to strategic research
• Build and execute research roadmaps, utilise a variety of methods to develop and innovate on user research practice.
• Communicate and deliver meaningful research insights to different stakeholders.
• Collaborate with other business units in the research process to build innovative products.
• You will be a key player of a user-driven culture and have an impact on the decision of stakeholders.
• More than 6 years in a UX research related role
• Need to have strong planning skills as you help drive research roadmap, plan, and execute a variety of studies independently - interviews, tests, surveys, workshops, etc.
• Being able to prioritise - being able to deliver high-value research in a fast and changing environment and meeting deadlines.
• Being able to provide toolbox and lead the process of putting UX guidance in place and be able to intertwine qualitative and quantitative research.
• Pursued higher education in Psychology, Sociology or a related field.
• Able to Understand human behaviour and translating qualitative data into deep, meaningful insights.
• Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
• Results and impact-focused, keeping an eye on the overall outcome and desired impact.
• Fluent in English and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Team player who is involved and can motivate and empower team members.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Jophelia Low in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference Jophelia Low 525685
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Job Reference: Jophelia Low 525685 EA Reg No: R2199444, LOW YING TUNG JOPHELIA
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544