UX Research Lead
Our client is a global consumer tech company looking for a UX Research Lead for APAC, mentoring and guiding a team of high-performing UX Researchers to help anticipate consumer's needs and deliver to their users. You will partner with Designers and Engineers collaboratively build complex systems, solve problems, and help the team to learn, grow and thrive in a collaborative, cross-functional and agile environment. Responsibilities:
- Lead and empower a team of high-performing UX Researchers
- Build and execute multiple strategic to tactical research projects through a variety of methodologies in their toolbox.
- Develop and innovate on current best practices in user research. Build frameworks and support non-researchers in research initiatives.
- Generate and effectively communicate and deliver meaningful and robust insights to a variety of audience such as business stakeholders, product managers, designers, and engineers.
- Encourage and drive a user-centric culture through mentoring and supporting product designers and product owners in UX research knowledge.
- 7+ years of experience in UX Research or related role
- Proven capacity of managing a research team
- Higher education in Psychology, Sociology, or related field
- Knowledge of UX research methodologies and prototyping tools (framer, sketch, principle, etc.)
- Strong track record of being able to drive the roadmap, plan and execute interviews, surveys and workshops, etc.
- Understand user behaviour and able to translate data into meaningful insights, and bridging both quantitative and qualitative research
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability and is results-driven.
- Excellent communications skills
- Impact-focused leader and an enthusiastic team player.
- Experience in product companies preferred.
Interested candidates can either forward their CVs in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting CC525685
or contact Celestine Chia
in our discussion or alternatively apply online below:
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/IY14WG/ux-research-lead-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-14683091 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544