- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 16 Apr 19
Located in downtown Singapore. Pays up to S$84,000 per annum. Key client opportunity. If you are ready to make the switch from Advertising to Consultancy and prefers to focus on a key business instead of juggling multiple client accounts, this is a good opportunity for you!
You will be conveniently located in Central Singapore and report directly to the Head of the Consulting business in Singapore. However, due to the nature of the work, you will be in close contact with the Customer Experience team on a daily basis.
We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make products product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
To be successful, you should have the following qualities:
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Interested candidates, please let us have a copy of your most recent CV to Abigail.Lim@lmarecruitment.com or ring in for a confidential discussion with Abigail Lim (EA Reg no: R1110425) at +65 6632 4622.
Please feel free to e-mail this opportunity to anyone you think may be a great fit and kindly understand that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
LMA Recruitment Singapore Pte Ltd (EA Licence No. 11C4684)
Company Reg No: 201131609D