UI / UX Specialist - Olea Venture
Olea is a digitized platform aiming to bring together businesses requiring supply chain financing with investors who invest in trade finance assets as an alternative asset class. It will be a joint venture between Standard Chartered and a leading technology company in China. It combines Standard Chartered's expertise in trade and investors with the technology platform of the partner. Headquartered in Singapore, Olea's ambition is to become the leading platform in originating and distributing supply chain finance assets globally. Responsibilities:
Olea is building a new technology solution to create a new type of business model and attract new and varied users to the platform. To achieve this, user-centered design within Olea is necessary to differentiate against the competition.
To achieve that we need someone who can
Requirements & Skills
- Conduct user resource and understand business requirements to design user flows and journeys.
- Ensure our solution user interfaces conform to branding requirements and provide an industry leading experience
- At least 5 years of demonstrable experience in end-to-end user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design wiht a diverse portfolio of clients and industries
- Excellent ability in eliciting and understanding user requirements through interviews and prompts
- Demonstrable success in partnering with collaborators across multiple teams
- Proven experience of working in an agile environment with a multidisciplinary team including people with backgrounds in; product, design, operations, engineering, and subject matter experts
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working. About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.