Allegis Global Solutions is the exclusive Contingent HR services provider for one of the world’s leading banks. Our Client is one of the world's most international banks with over 1,100 branches, offices and outlets in 67 countries. They operate in some of the world's most dynamic markets and have been for over 150 years. More than 90 per cent of their income and profits are derived from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Their brand promise, Here for good, underlines their distinctive approach.
As a Full Stack Senior Developer, 8+ years of total software development experience with detailed understanding of user interface frameworks, back-end software architecture interactions and design capabilities. You’ll be leveraging the latest technology to develop mission critical applications from scratch. you will be tasked with managing all aspects of any new work/project assessments thoroughly from development to delivery. You will need to build close working relationships with data / business teams to design and implement search engine capabilities on data in all possible dimensions. In addition, you will also work closely with Project teams, partners and 3rd party vendors.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Building applications with modern architecture design with RESTful web services / APIs.
- Building web-based Java applications that processes huge data volumes and real-time streaming.
- Doing deployments and configuring / integrating engines for best performance.
- Enhance the search capabilities using knowledge graph.
- Support applications in production - analyse and resolve issues as they arise.
- Passionate about using technology to solve interesting challenges.
Qualifications and Skills
- Solid hands-on experience in Java 8, multi-threading exposure
- Restful Web API development with any API manager
- Hands-On experience in one of these languages NodeJS, Golang
- Experience in UI Development using AngularJS4, ReactJS, React Native.
- Experience with wide variety of No-SQL databases like Graph [Neo4J] and Search Engine [Solr / Elastic Search]
- Build the architectural design in Solr to improve the search performance on large volume of data.
- Good to have data analysis skills using Hive, Spark, Python, R, MicroStrategy and Tableau.
- Good knowledge and understanding in any Machine Learning technology.