Our client is an exciting Digital Insurance and Wealth Management business. We would like to hear from experienced UI/UX professionals with a proven history of success designing and delivering strategic initiatives within the FSI space.
Main objectives of the role:
- Lead a team of 6 to oversee overall brand art direction and deliver excellent consumer interaction and experience with the product;
- Mentor, coach, foster and support intelligent innovation and risk taking to create and deliver business models and financial performance for the business;
- Play a leading role in the creation and execution of product strategies by working closely with various stakeholders on UX strategy, research and experience development;
- Successfully execute the product line strategy by encouraging and driving smooth cross-functional cooperation and collaboration;
- Drive continuous improvement of UX strategies, aligned to the business vision, by staying abreast of and advising on the product’s strengths and limitations, competitive threats, market opportunities and consumer experience.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Design, Engineering or an equivalent in working experience;
- 10+ years of sales or product-related management experience, preferably in consumer engagement and experience;
- Proven experience in managing UX team of professionals and delivering large scale product projects in a complex business setting;
- Ability to coach and mentor globally distributed teams and business partners;
- Demonstrated use of analytical skills to interpret research information accurately and formulate suitable product approaches and strategies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong presentation skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and administrative capabilities to continuously drive results;
- Familiar with Lean UX and Design Thinking;
- Demonstrated high proficiency in the use of various tools such as, Visio, Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and entire Ms office suite.
How to apply:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global firm that takes prides in its diverse, friendly and flexible working environment and has a world-class engineering culture.
Please register your interest by applying to this exciting career move and/or by getting in touch with one of our Search partners Jon +65 9776 5552 email@example.com