- Sep 10, 2021
Our client, one of world's leading global investment banks, is looking for UI/UX Designers to join their team in Singapore.
Role Summary :
This role sits within the APAC Design Team and will be working closely with the Business owners/partners, Product Owners, Developers, Data Scientists, and other divisions.
- Outline the strategy, framework and process for external and internal user research; Collaborating with product management, design and engineering team in defining and implementing creative design solutions which aligns with business direction and enhancement in user experience
- Conceptualize primary ideas which bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design challenges
- Develop wireframes, storyboards, user ﬂows, process ﬂows, sitemaps and prototypes to successfully communicate interaction and design ideas
- Engage users/clients in the design process and evaluate feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best-practices and standards
- Over 3 years of experience in crafting prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user ﬂows, process ﬂows and site maps
- Competency in visual design, wire-framing and rapid prototyping tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Experienced in both creative agency and client-side environment is a plus
- Staying current with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and handle time efﬁciently
Experiences in any of the following is advantageous:
- Storytelling through data visualization
- Interaction design (Micro Interactions, UI animations, Transitions)
- Other creative deliveries that has helped drive user behaviour e.g. illustration
If you are keen in the position and would like to discuss further, please click 'Apply now' or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, if you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1871718