Our client is one of the largest independent corporate and trust service providers globally with over USD 10 billion in AUM. As part of their expansion in their Singapore office, they are looking to bring on board a Trust Manager who will be responsible for managing a small team, and also client relationship management for a portfolio of private wealth clients. Candidates with more experience may be considered for a Director level position.
About the job:
- Manage the trust administration process as well as clients’ relationship management
- Provide full spectrum of trusts setup including incorporation and activation of offshore and local companies, opening of bank accounts, review of trust documents, etc.
- Drafting and reviewing trust deeds and various related trust documents
- Day-to-day administration of all fiduciary related functions at trust and underlying company levels
- Identifying any legal, investment or tax issues in relation to trusts and underlying companies under administration
- Liaise with colleagues located at different offices worldwide with regards to administration, incorporation and compliance matters of companies
- Maintenance of files and records at trusts’ and underlying companies’ level, including safe keeping of original documents and retained mails, where applicable
- Degree in Business Administration, Law, Accounting or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), or pursuing
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on Trust Administration experience in a major bank or professional services provider
- Extensive network in the legal, taxation and trust area
- Self-motivated, attentive to details and customer service orientated
- Good relationship management, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills