Trust Administrator (Associate)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
A team player to join and support trust relationship managers in daily administration of trust mandates. Responsibilities
- Assist the trust relationship managers in the daily administration of the trust mandates, including but not limiting to
- Processing of the bank account opening documents, credit facilities, insurance transfer/purchase documents
- Processing of distribution requests, including name screening.
- Preparing of trustee and company minutes and resolutions where required
- Updating of records in trust system and upkeeping good accurate records of trust relevant parties information as well as trusts and/or company activities
- Assist and support in trust review preparation (if call for), review of trust deeds, letter of wishes, fees etc if required for BAU processing
- Contribute efforts for ad hoc projects
- Act in accordance with core values (Lasting Value, Integrity, Forward-looking, Respect, Responsibility) of the organisation, and demonstrate the highest standards of business and personal conduct.
- 1-3 years in trust administration and/or 1-3 years in accounting/tax or company secretariat field
- Team player
- Meticulous and have an eye for details
- Degree/Diploma holders are welcome to apply