We are looking for an experienced expert to help with local business operations.
Position: Trust Accountant/Trust Administrator
Report to: Director of Trust
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Handle full set of trust accounts and prepare financial statements
- Report to Director of Trust and Resident Managers and Trust Manager, in business development and marketing activities in Singapore.
- Assist Head of Compliance in the compliance aspects of the Trust business, ensure business compliance with regulatory requirements and guidelines, internal policies and procedures.
- Assist Trust Manager to manage portfolio of existing trust clients, responsible for daily operations and strengthen client relationships, including keeping of proper records and documentation and filing.
- Ensure compliance and proper due diligence is conducted with relevant regulatory requirements, including escalation of red flags, KYC issues and related matters to Head of Compliance and Resident Managers (where necessary) and undertake risk reviews in timely manner.
- Ensure that all relevant forms and precedents are updated in a timely manner.
- Complete all other ad hoc assignments in timely manner.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience in related field/similar role
- Minimum Diploma in accountancy, business administration or legal studies/law
- Fluent in written and spoken English, ability to speak and read Chinese is a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organization and administrative skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team