Our client is a reputable European Bank and is looking for individuals who have experience as an Application Support Analyst, specialising in Temenos Triple'A Plus application within the Wealth Management sector.
- Provide technical/functional support on our Portfolio Management System application (Temenos Triple'A Plus).
- Provide solutions to the issues/challenges faced by businesses in terms of process and technology.
- Manage problems, issues, risks and dependencies across the bank application landscape.
- Business analysis, technical analysis and project management for bank applications.
- Manage application projects or changes to existing systems.
- Maintain, update and enforce IT application-related standards and policies.
- At least 5 years of overall IT experience as a System/Business Analyst within the Wealth Management/Private Banking sector, with at least 3 years of experience working on Temenos Triple'A Plus applications.
- Good understanding of Wealth Management business processes and products.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - you need to be an exceptional communicator to manage all stakeholders and drive the team's agenda forward successfully.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)