Treasury & Trade Solutions APAC Commercial Cards Product and Risk Manager – Vice President
Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions ("TTS") is a leading provider of cash management, treasury and trade solutions to Financial Institutions, Public Sector and Corporate clients around the world. TTS Global Commercial Cards is a leading commercial cards issuer with the largest global proprietary network, successfully serving the needs of large local and multinational organizations for more than 40 years with over 14,000 commercial card programs, 6 million cardholders and approximately US$42+ billion in annual charge volume globally. The Commercial Cards business supports comprehensive and digital cards solutions across Travel, B2B and VCA, Purchasing, and Meeting & Events to Citi's institutional clients.
Commercial Cards business in Asia represents over 13 countries with 200+ employees across product, sales, implementation, client service and operations. The business is expected to continue to be a major engine of growth in Asia with focus on digital solutions, business to business opportunities, e-commerce and the commercialization of product capabilities and origination of new business. Momentum is strong with revenues having doubled over the last few years. The position will be part of the APAC product team of the TTS Commercial Card and will be responsible for key product management and risk management in the business. Key Responsibilities:
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS Business/Industry knowledge/competencies
- Responsible for Commercial Cards Product Management, Risk and Project Management
- Work with internal partners across Treasury & Trade Solutions (TTS), Institutional Clients Group (ICG), and the Functional Partners - globally, regionally and in country to drive the growth of cards within the broader B2B space.
- Participate actively in Global and Regional initiatives and work groups representing Commercial Cards business.
- Oversee the product strategy for a portfolio of B2B commercial card solutions and services, including traditional Purchasing Card solutions as well as emergent solutions.
- Lead key projects for commercial cards business across the region. Excellent organizational and management skills and possesses a natural capability to monitor and track a huge number of tasks.
- Oversight on Outsourcing & New Product activities of the cards product. Support requests for management reviews and audit deliverables and documentation
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy
- Owns centralized activities, metrics, and controls for Cards governance entity at the regional level. Manage the quarterly, semi-annual, and annual attestation of the completeness and accuracy of the Cards governance entity.
- Manage risk & control management across risk stripes, particularly operational, regulatory, AML/ Sanctions risk for TTS Commercial cards product, process & systems.
Personal Attributes/Interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of Product Management, Risk management and Control framework within Citi will be an important asset.
- Good understanding of TTS products and services, preferably Cards.
- An understanding of the Cards ecosystem, track record of partnership and collaboration with Operations and Technology.
- Track record of product or client management disciplines.
- The successful candidate must be both a leader and a team player, working with regional Product teams, functional partners, and functional teams globally
- Excellent presentation, communication, and analytical skills
- Strong collaboration skills, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Drive for outcome and focus on execution
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and strive for continuous self-improvement
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Organization savvy and professionalism; Collaborative
- Strong relationship skills to manage external and internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills to identify and prioritize key risks and recommend adequate corrective actions
- Adaptability and dynamism given the evolution of the Cards Business
- Ability and willingness to think "out of the box" and question the "status quo"
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- The role will involve engagement with product management team, business managers, operations, Independent Risk Management function, and other 2nd and 3rd line functions at the regional and global level.
- Regional/Country/Global TTS teams - Product, Sales, Countries, ICRM, AML/Sanctions, Legal, Compliance, Credit Risk, Operations, and Technology and other global risk functions.
KEY BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS
- Undergraduate / Post graduate degree in Business, Finance or Economics or other commercial disciplines
- 8+ years of work experience in the financial services industry, preferably with experience in Transaction Banking and Cards ecosystem
- TTS product knowledge and country/regional product management experience
- Proven track record of successful product management
- Influencing/Collaboration skills
Job Family Group:
- Regional/Country/Global TTS teams - Sales, Product, Services, Implementation and Operations
- Functional partners: Relationship Managers, Legal, AML, Credit Risk, Compliance, Operations, Technology, Country IBC, etc.
- External (on the need basis)
- Partners like Visa, MasterCard, Gemalto, Sykes, Hexaware
Risk Management Job Family:
Business Risk & Controls Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting