Treasury Specialist, Wealth Management
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Responsible for meeting individual assigned targets and contribute to WMPS Singapore budgets on FX, Fixed Income, Equities-related and Commodity-related products
- Provide timely market updates and accurate product information to clients and stakeholders.
- Proactive engagement with assigned Relationship Managers to identify New-to-Product clients
- Monitor market movements and provide regular/ timely feedback/ advisory to clients
- Offer appropriate solutions with consideration of clients' risk profile and investment objectives
- Ensure prompt and accurate execution of clients' orders through systems and/ or market desks
- Facilitate book-building of treasury products
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and internal compliance policies as applicable
- Project a high level of professionalism in all client engagement to uphold image of the Bank
- Valid certification in CMFAS Modules 1b, 5, 6, 6a, 8 & 8a
- Minimum 4 years' relevant working and sales experience in treasury sales covering Retail/ Priority Banking segment.
- Extensive knowledge of financial markets products such as but not limited to Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income, Equities and Commodities.
- Knowledge of operational, tax, regulatory issues
- Excellent communication, sales and presentation skills
- Self-motivator who is keen to upgrade, improve personal knowledge and skills to meet job requirements
- Ability to work independently
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .