Our client a regional bank is looking to hire a Treasury Operations staff to provide back-office support and service on corporate banking and treasury operations.
- Provide back-office support and service on corporate banking and treasury operations.
- Transaction processing (FX, Structured Product, Bond, Note)
- Process settlements in systems.
- Check Corporate Action notification and follow up.
- Daily reconciliation of securities positions / holdings.
- Prepare trade confirmations and statements to clients.
- Assist new product or system enhancement testing and UAT.
- Prepare periodical reports and ad-hoc reports if required.
- Ensure that internal rules and procedures are adhered to and in strict compliance with the regulatory rules.
- Prepare KPI and Transaction volume reports
- Relevant settlement experience in a banking environment.
- MAS Derivative Trade Reporting experience.
- Good processing knowledge of financial products: FX, FX Option, Swap, Equity, Funds, Bonds, Notes, Structured products...etc.
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing and Operational Risk issues.
[EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R1551292