• Leading Real Estate firm. • Dynamic working environment • Attractive Pay & Bonus
Our Client is a highly-respected name within the Real Estate space with stable and growing AUM.
A new role has opened up to grow the Treasury & Debt Reporting team. The role reports to the Head of Finance. You will be responsible for:
- Manage the team preparing various reports and manage relationship with key stakeholders from the real estate team.
- Manage the Debt/ Hedge onboarding & Valuation Reporting exercise for Asia-Pacific real estate projects.
- Prepare and review quarterly management reports for information on Debt balances for funds, projects, debt yield
- Coordinate, prepare and review of refinance analysis with capital markets team members.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of debt reporting experience in the Real Estate or Private Equity.
- Working knowledge of Capital Markets and experience in valuation is desirable
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Verite Consulting Pte. Ltd. | Registration no.: R1652926 | EA Licence no.: 18S9541