- Permanent, Full time
- Cobalt Recruitment , EA Licence No: 12C6031
- 04 Mar 19
Our client is a well-established Real Estate firm based in Singapore. Due to expansion, a newly created position, Treasury Manager has been made available. This is an excellent opportunity for the mid-level candidate to join a highly reputable firm where you will have the exposure to work closely with all internal as well as external business partners.
The Treasury Manager will;
Be responsible for the full spectrum of treasury functions of the SEA Group
- Execute financing directions and strategy
- Capital structure, Capital Market/Risk Management recommendations and execution
- Review loan and hedging documents
- Develop SOP and internal controls and ensure they are in line with across the Group
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 8 years of relevant experience within the real estate industry.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.