Treasury Business Unit Manager - Senior Vice President
Work as part of the Citi Treasury Investments (CTI) Business Unit Management (BUM) team supporting CTI APAC trading desks. Provide daily support and insights, monitor activity and performance vs Plan, develop analytical tools for granular insights into the generated Economic Value, ensure the desk operates in compliance with the relevant internal and external policies and regulations, establish appropriate controls. Collaborate with the rest of the CTI Analytics team on broader projects.
Experience in COO Office, Business Unit Manager, Governance, Operation & Compliance in CPB or ICG.
Experience & Knowledge of Capital Market Products. Trading & Sales.
Understanding of Finance, Financial analysis and P&L reporting.
Manage Governance and Regulatory Implementation. Projects and Business Supporting Processes (Volcker, DMA , MCA, ARA etc..) including Tech projects.
Understanding & Knowledge of various Documentation (ISDA & others).
Good communication skills with internal stakeholders
- The job would involve ongoing monitoring of all investments including securities, funding and derivatives with additional responsibility for oversight of the daily EV and Cost to Close P&L.
- The BUM will be expected to provide day to day review and explanation of the risks, controls, positions, P&L, economic value, cost to close, as well as funding and hedge relationship strategies.
- Become the key partner and support the portfolio managers in monitoring of the existing holdings versus Plan, build forecasts and projections in collaboration with the desks, create any required ad-hock analytics, attribution analysis and explains for securities, swaps and transfer pricing.
- Establish a strong working relationship with the Product Control and FP&A teams, review the daily desk level P&L and Balance Sheet reports and published monthly EV results.
- Face off with Product Control, Audit, Risk, Compliance, Middle Office, FP&A, Legal and Technology on industry initiatives and Projects, issues, MCA, data issues and enhancements.
- Help develop and refine existing policies and procedures, ensure control and compliance of CTI trading mandates and MCAs
- Prepare BRD, raise OPPMs, attend Functional Requirement calls, UAT and UAT verifications, Production cut-over sanity, follow-up on any issues with systems.
- Assist in business projects and initiatives.
- Preparation of ARA (Annual Risk Assessment) presentation decks for the Desks.
- Annual update of ICSA, ADR, MOU and Desk Operating Procedures.
- Understanding of New Regulations, Governance, Control, Policy Implementation, Consent Order & DMA (End-to-End), Volcker Issues
- Third Party Management, Record Management, EUC, Firm Account, EERS, Security Matrix Reviews
- Due Diligence - Internal and External Counterparties (Service Provider / Service Receiver / AML / KYC) Markets and CPB Governance, Control, Policy Benchmarking & Implementation
- Product Approval - assist in preparation of NPAC deck
CTI utilizes AFS accounting and FAS133 hedging strategies requiring the team to understand these strategies. As wells as responsible for various management reports, managing industry initiatives (including projects) and support front office teams Job Family Group:
Finance Job Family:
Balance Sheet Control Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting