Treasury Analyst (Treasury & Execution)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Partners Group AG
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
In this role, you will be part of the Treasury Management team in Singapore performing the full spectrum of the client notices and cash flows for all Partner Group's products.
- Prepare and issue capital call and distribution notices to investors
- Interaction with clients and external service providers such as banks, custodians and administrators
- Ensure that cash flow requirements for the firm’s suite of PE funds are met by monitoring all incoming /outgoing transactions.
- Manage bank account static data and ongoing KYC requirements
- Investigation management with various internal investment professionals
- Analyze, recommend and implement solutions
- Assist in developing and updating procedures related to treasury management
- Active participation in departmental projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor degree in Finance / Accounting /Economics with a specialization in Quantitative Finance.
- Bring along a minimum of 3 years’ experience within the financial industry
- Possess a flair for financial figures and strong computer user skills; knowledge in VBA and swift will be preferred
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex issues in a sound & timely fashion
- A committed, flexible personality and good team player with ability to work independently
- Works well with stakeholders at various levels of seniority
- Positive attitude