Treasury Advisor, Treasury Advisory (Corporates), Global Treasury
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for pricing, structuring and marketing of treasury products (Foreign Exchange, Foreign Exchange Options, Interest Rate Derivatives, Equities, Credits, Commodities, Structured Deposits, Structured Products and Wealth Products) to Corporate customers.
- You will need to analyze and understand corporate customers' hedging needs and customize appropriate hedging solutions according to clients' needs
- You will be required to expand the customer base, directly through account acquisition or indirectly through internal customers from various parts of the organization
- You will be required to stay abreast of market developments and products and be proactive in developing new products
Singapore Team Head, Corporates, GT Treasury Advisory
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- Good degree in Business, Economics or Finance
- 5 to 10 years relevant working experience with at least 3 years specializing in Corporate customers
- Experience in dealing with Chinese Corporates and/or Wealth Management products will be favorably considered
- Proficient in the English and Chinese Languages.
- Highly motivated individual who can work well in a team
- Results-oriented and able to deal with pressure
- Willingness to learn with positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills