Transition Management Operations Associate, Asset Management
- Aug 31, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with an Asian Asset Management business who has established footprints in the APAC region.
The Singapore team is looking for an Associate to join their Transition Management team which is responsible for the end-to-end management and execution of changes to assets within portfolios including the client on-boarding and off-boarding process.
Role and responsibilities
- Prepare and submit account opening forms to custodian and transfer agent
- Responsible for onboarding of brokers and counterparties and facilitate KYC and Due Diligence conducted by counterparties
- Coordinate the review and execution of agreement i.e. ISDA/CSA
- Perform account maintenance activities (i.e. brokerage/fee commission tables, broker/CP tables within the trading system)
- Coordinate and facilitate the empanelment of new counterparties
- Coordinate and facilitate new market and new instrument approval process
- Support fund/mandate onboarding, offboarding and restructuring activities
- Handle enquires / escalation from business unit
- Coordination of internal and external meetings, sourcing requirements and driving request/query/changes outcomes
- Coordination of new benchmarks with relevant service provider
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining and updating team processes, procedures, checklists etc.
- Maintain up-to-date policy and procedure documentation for the team
- Support adhoc projects
- Diploma / Bachelor's degree
- 4 to 5 years in Banking/Asset Management industry performing similar role
- Knowledge of financial products, custody and counterparties operations.
- Experience with Blackrock Aladdin system an advantage
- Strong understanding of asset management industry, terminology and business model
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Enjoys solving problems
- Meticulous and detailed oriented
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932