- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Transaction Surveillance Team Lead, Group Legal & Regulatory Compliance
Transaction Surveillance Team Lead, Group Legal & Regulatory ComplianceRoles & Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of analysts, including training and guiding new analysts
- Investigate suspicious activity
- Conduct research through opened/closed source databases
- Advise business units on AML suspicious activities
- Review and approve Unusual Transaction Reports (UTRs) submitted by analysts
- Participate in AML related projects
- A good university degree with min 5 years of work experience.
- Candidate must possess strong attention to details, research, analytical and investigation skills
- Proficient in writing with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven with high level of initiative and follow-through skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Basic SQL query (Teradata) and VBA knowledge is preferred.