Transaction Surveillance Analyst, Group Legal & Regulatory Compliance
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Investigate suspicious activity, including all forms of funds transfers;
- Conduct research through opened/closed source databases
- Compile information and documents from a variety of sources;
- Advise business units on AML suspicious activities
- Draft and document Unusual Transaction Reports (UTRs)
- Participate in AML related projects
*LI-MLIU Qualifications Requirements:
- A good university degree with min 5 years of work experience.
- Candidate must possess strong attention to details, research, analytical and investigation skills
- Proficient in writing with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven with high level of initiative and follow-through skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Basic SQL query (Teradata) and VBA knowledge is preferred.