My client, a big 4 accounting firm in Singapore, is looking for transaction services (financial services focus) at different level, thanks to the expansion plan.
- Identify and manage risks to ensure that the firm's risk management frameworks are implemented appropriately and effectively
- Develop international business through the firm's international network;
- Develop local business by pitching to Asia Pacific financial services institutions;
- Perform risk management procedures including scoping, drafting engagement letters and project budgeting;
- Review reports and prepare key summary section;
- Assist clients in deal structuring, negotiation and documentation matters;
- Work closely with tax diligence, valuations diligence and commercial diligence teams to develop and execute joint projects;
- Work closely with overseas colleagues on international assignments.
- Provide coaching and training to junior team members
- Building, commercialising and sustaining relationships with top management team members. You are required to develop TS offerings focusing on specific themes and/or clients in the financial services sector. You are expected to be comfortable in providing regularly input into horizon scanning activities and discussing asset opportunities with clients
• Strong academic background with financial qualifications such as ACA, CFA or equivalent.
• Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Big 4 environment with detailed knowledge and understanding of financial due diligence and M&A processes.
• 2 - 4 years of relevant experience of working with Financial Services clients (i.e. Banks, Insurers, Asset Managers etc.)
• Fluent English language skill (spoken and written)
• Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions.
• Evidence of working successfully with top management teams at clients.
• Diligent and good team player
• Enthusiasm to work as part of a team based across multiple geographies to meet challenging client deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Willingness to travel.