Reporting to the Team Head, you will be perform detailed review of cases across business segments generated by the transaction monitoring system and/or exception reports and take appropriate follow-up actions. Ideally, you bring with you at least 5 years of relevant experience with strong AML/CFT knowledge.
- Perform detailed review of cases generated by the transaction monitoring system and/or exception reports and take appropriate follow-up actions.
- Ensure the timely disposition of cases flagged by the transaction monitoring system and adequate documentation of analysis and follow-up actions.
- Conduct internal STR investigation and provide analysis and recommendation to AMLO or designate. Prepare Suspicious Transaction Report for submission to local agency.
- Execute post-STR actions on STR-filed parties to subject customers to enhanced due diligence and safeguard the interest of the Branch.
- Review and monitor parameter values and provide support and recommendations for parameter adjustments or enhancements according to regulatory developments, new transactional trends noted or system enhancement/UAT etc.
- Maintain registers and ensure records of STR are kept in accordance with the Branch’s record retention requirement.
- Draft, update and maintain bank-wide and departmental AML/CFT Policy and Procedure.
- Prepare periodic and regular MIS reports for Senior Management and/or Head Office.
- Provide proactive support to Business Units and departments in ensuring the Branch operates in accordance with the Group Policy and regulatory requirement.
- Coordinate information request from internal auditor, external auditors and agencies such as CAD and MAS pertaining to transaction monitoring and STR.
- Conduct and coordinate AML/CFT related trainings and AML/CFT Programs implementation.
- Other ad-hoc duties and projects as required.
- A recognised University Degree or relevant professional qualifications in financial services or audit.
- At least 5 years of working experience in similar capacity.
- Sound knowledge of applicable Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing Regulations (KYC, Transaction Surveillance and Sanctions).
- Possess strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player, proactive and able to work independently.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese to understand and write Chinese reports to Head Office.