Transaction Filtering Business Analyst
Business and Functional Domains:
Key Responsibilities for Change-the-Bank (Projects):
- Compliance financial security (sanctions, embargo)
- Filtering of payment transactions
- Screening of trade document and names
- Sanction list management
- SWIFT message archival
- Requirements definition - gather, analyse and validate business, functional and non-functional requirements, with the objective to meet business goals, regulatory demand and operational risks faced by the Bank
- Solution design - translate the requirements to high level design and prepare detailed specifications on core and ancillary system functionalities relating to filtering, screening, lists, workflows and interfaces
- Solution implementation - configure the systems (including scripting) to realize the solution or work with external provider to deliver the solution
- Functional testing - prepare the test plan, test cases and test data/files, then execute the testing, review the test results, raise defects and report test progress.
- System integration testing - lead and conduct end-to-end system integration test with upstream and downstream systems
- User acceptance testing - lead and manage user testing and secure sign-off
- Defect management - drive end-to-end defect life cycle from reporting, troubleshooting, resolution, retest and closure, working independently, or with internal teams and external vendor
- User training and documentation - prepare training documentation and conduct end user training
- Fine-tuning - Perform alert volume assessment and operational impact analysis, and based on which fine-tune good guys setup to minimize false positives
- Production deployment - prepare release document, set up user access, raise change request, and work with Application Production Support (APS) to deploy the change to production, perform post sanity check and monitoring
- Able to develop, modify and run existing shell/batch scripts of list loading, batch screening jobs and configurations in Unix, AIX and Windows environment.
- Able to liaise and co-ordinate with Bank infrastructure teams on technical topics such as security vulnerability remediation/patching, new infrastructure setup and capacity planning
- Able to use standard IT tools for project management, reporting and change control processes (ServiceNow, Clarity, JIRA etc.)
- Provide Level 3 support to users or other internal teams on production incident management - trouble-shooting and recovery
- Provide Level 3 support on problem management - fine-tune or revamp existing solutions to deliver permanent fixes for production problems
- Occasionally, support production deployment and system maintenance in evening or week-end
- Tools: Filtering tools e.g., EastNets Side SafeWatch, Accuity Fircosoft SWIFT message archival tool e.g., EastNets Side Reporting.
- ArchitectureL Architecture on CFT and AML systems / tools.
- Technologies: OS environment (Unix, AIX and Windows), shell/batch scripting, FTP (Axway CFT, SFTP), Middleware (MQ series, Web Sphere, JBoss, EWS), Database (Oracle, SQL server), SQL Reporting tools.
- Corporate Banking: Industry knowledge of corporate banking and cash management.
- Payments: Functional knowledge of domestic and cross-border payment products and processing - low value payment, RTGS, telegraphic transfer, direct debit, cash and cheques, and their derivative products.
- Industry Standards: ISO15022 and ISO20022
- Project and change management: Experienced in IT project and change methodology. Hands-on end-user management experience, including operational procedures documentation, user training and change management.
For more information you can email Michelle Hoang
in our Singapore office on email@example.com
quoting Job Reference 524391
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/n3GuN1/transaction-filtering-business-analyst-itcommunications-singapore-049315-singapore-14557262 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544