Understand market competitive Transaction Banking products and create product strategy for growth, risk management and profitability of assigned products and assigned country.
- Understand market competitive Transaction Banking products and create product strategy for growth, risk management and profitability of assigned products and assigned country.
- Support the delivery of relevant banking services to customers to meet revenue targets for department.
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder management with key stakeholders both within MUFG and externally.
- Work in partnership with colleagues across the region to deliver an integrated service for our customers.
- Work in partnership with Relationship Managers in the Branches and colleagues in department to understand the customer’s product requirements and recommend solutions.
- Work in partnership with various departments to prepare product information to support in internal and external approval of new products.
- Work in partnership with various departments in the Bank to support delivering seamless transactions to the customer. Departments including but not limited to Operations, Credit and Planning.
- Collaborate with the Transaction Banking Sales team to develop new products and take a proactive approach to analyze customer requirements and the market environment to ensure the suitability of products.
- Team player that values working in a multicultural environment
- Investigate Transaction Banking product incidents in the region and support developing solutions to support seamless service to the customer.
- Contribute to the development of client or counterparty facing reports, proposals and presentations, converting analysis into well-reasoned and logical arguments, conclusions and recommendations.
- Develop and maintain product manuals to maintain a strong framework in the department and assist with risk profiles.
- Oversee each customer’s product requirements, ensure the product is implemented on-time, within budget and meets customer’s requirements.
- Conduct multi-market analysis and build financial models to assess and make recommendations on country profile and risks in relation to new product launches.
- Play an active role in setting up relevant disciplines to ensure effective product management.
- Responsible for assessing and updating the department’s product processes and workflows to support the maintenance of a strong framework and to deliver continuous improvement and ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
- Support in the development of departmental initiatives to deliver increase revenue opportunities and deliver a high quality of service to customers.
- Participate in relevant committees within region.
- Manage the risk profile of the department's by ensuring all new Transaction Banking products are in compliance to local regulators requirements before the product launch.
- Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others and sell ideas.
- Strong stakeholder management skills to collaborate with other departments.
- In depth knowledge of Transaction Banking products and products development.
- Strong understanding of Transaction Banking products risks and solutions to mitigate risks.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.