Trainee Engineer, Core Network Planning
Job Responsibilities/Requirements: Traineeship Description
M1 Limited is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the on-going development of a superior workplace.
As an Engineer, Core Network Planning, you are passionate about the nuts and bolts of communications infrastructure and systems, and excited to solve the toughest technical challenges. You enjoy working collaboratively with other teams and business partners to deliver innovative products and services, and operational excellence. Join us, to make an impact on daily life through innovation. Responsibilities:
Requirements: Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn:
- Required to work on IP switches/routers
- Review the Method of Procedures and to work out and study the processes for testing on the test-bed, Staging and also the Installation/Commissioning of hardware with the mentor
- On the Job Training in performing configuration changes with supervision from the mentor
- Assist the mentor in migration of the legacy switch/router to the new Software Defined Switches
- Gain hands-on knowledge on management of IP switches/routers
- Learn how to review of the Method of Procedures and to work out and study the processes required for testing on the test-bed, staging and also the Installation/Commissioning of hardware
- Gain working knowledge on how to perform configuration changes
- Working opportunity to perform migration of the legacy switch/router to the new Software Defined Switches
Thank you for expressing your interest to join us via our Traineeship vacancy. In support of Workforce Singapore's SGUnited Programme, we will only be accepting applications via MyCareersFuture .
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.