Trainee - 12 months' Contract - Trade Support - Banking Operations Singapore
Profile Required Requirements:
- Provide first level support and control to trading and sales desks.
- Deal validation between FO input against external sources
- Monitoring irregular transactions, late booking or lately amended or cancelled trades without justification
- Fixing of NDF, CMS, NDIRS, NDSwap
- Monitoring the feeding of electronic executed trades for fail trade
- Assist in trade life cycle event management such as exercise, fixing, expiry, novation, early termination and etc.
- Assist in queries and issues raised by business partners (FO, BO, Accounting team and etc)
- Assist in amendment or cancellation of booking when it's required
- End of Day reconciliation between FO blotter and system input
- Tertiary education in Banking & Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Confident and fluent in English.
- Any relevant internships would be well regarded.
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Business Insight
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Societe Generale is looking for a fresh grad with 0 to maximum 1 year of work experience, to join our Trade Support team. The trainee will provide first level support and control to trading desk and to reduce operational risk.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Job code: 19000U5V
Business unit: Societe Generale Singapore Branch
Starting date: 05/12/2019
Date of publication: 05/11/2019