Trading Systems Engineer - Singapore
- Market-leading: strong base + bonus potential. Summary
- My client is a leading, tech-driven proprietary trading firm, trading across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world.
They're looking to add a talented Trading Systems Engineer to their Singapore office. The Role:
- Work closely with internal trading and technology teams, with responsibilities ranging from addressing time-sensitive critical issues to managing long-term projects (e.g: new system rollouts and major platform changes).
- Provide best-in-class support processes to ensure efficient operation of production trading technologies and flawless software deployment/configuration.
- Ensure maximum availability of trading systems so no opportunities are missed.
- 3+ years' experience with Linux (CentOS and/or Ubuntu a plus).
- Previous experience supporting electronic trading systems.
- Strong trading system troubleshooting skills.
- Python/Perl scripting experience.
- Fully catered breakfast/lunch
- Regular socials/events
- Regular opportunities for mentoring/development
- Market-leading compensation with very strong bonus potential
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please don't hesitate to get in contact: Stephen Rac