Working as part of a dynamic systems team, the Trading Solutions Specialist, who is the Administrator for our FX CFD Trading System, is responsible for providing system level configuration and analysis for our MT4/MT5 trading platform. The ideal candidate will have qualifications in IT or related industry, an understanding in the operation of computer-based systems, also a general understanding in financial system would be beneficial. Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills, and the capacity to communicate with a diverse range of people are also required.
- Ensure proper and smooth operation of MT4/MT5 trading platforms and related systems (training is provided)
- Ensuring proper and correct operation of other components (e.g. Bridges/Hubs, plugins, external tools) in the trading eco-system
- Performing basic operation of various cloud services (e.g. cloud server, cloud database etc.) with various cloud service providers (e.g. AWS, Ali-cloud, Google Cloud etc.)
- Assisting with the administration of database management systems, networking operations, Windows and Linux operating systems
- Performing routine audits of systems and software, and resolving any problems identified
- Liaising with external associates for problem-solving
Required Skills & Experience
- BSc/MSc in Information Technology or any other relevant field
- IT support experience is preferable, especially in the financial industry
- At least 2 years experience in the financial industry and CFD industry, MT4/MT5 trading system administration experience is preferable.
- Administrative knowledge of Linux/Unix/Windows systems and MySQL
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good learning capacity for new knowledge/area
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work independently
- Ability to speak English and Mandarin fluently to communicate with our global colleagues