Responsible to be at the front lines of helping important institutional clients execute, settle and custody associated trades. They ensure our trading systems are always fully operational from a treasury and counterparty credit perspective.
Leading cryptocurrency platform.
Dynamic working environment.
Work with a team of high performance individuals.
- Work closely with Traders on the execution desk to ensure large client trades are efficiently executed by our algorithmic trading system.
- Settle OTC (over-the-counter) trades with clients and counterparties.
- Monitor cryptocurrency and fiat balances on execution venues and rebalance as necessary.
- Perform periodic reconciliations of internal accounting systems and external venue balances.
- Monitor client credit balances and process margin calls as necessary.
- Settle cryptocurrency loan transactions and process interest payments.
- Work with other support teams to troubleshoot trading, funding and configuration issues.
- Interact directly with clients to answer questions and troubleshoot reconciliation issues.
- Improving operational processes.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in financial operations.
- Experience in treasury operations including bank wires and cash account reconciliations.
- Familiarity with cryptocurrencies including exchange trading and blockchain transactions.
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external counterparties.
- Proficiency with data analytics tools like Excel and SQL databases.
- Experience working with large datasets for the purpose of troubleshooting and reconciling financing transactions.
- Willingness to be part of a 24/7 support rotation with a global team.
- Market leader in its field of expertise
- Attractive remuneration package
- Fun and dynamic working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Wei Kher Wong on +65 6541 9967.