As Trading Operations Associate, you will act as the primary middle/back office contact for the business, providing vital support to our front office team. This is a unique opportunity to make a real contribution in an exciting, entrepreneurial firm at the forefront of financial services innovation. Candidate must be holding Singapore Citizenship.
Ingensoma is a leading derivatives trading firm in the Asian financial markets with trading operations in Asia and Europe. The Company was created by a group of friends who sought to combine their trading experience, sound discipline, and intellectual capacities. It is an innovative and dynamic firm with a flat management structure that encourages everyone to collaborate and contribute. . In order to strengthen the growth of the company Ingensoma is looking for a "Trading Operations Associate"
Your Responsibilities include:
- Trade booking / correction including oversight of daily opening and closing position marking
- Reconciliation and analysis of daily trader strategy net revenue (PnL)
- Trade support and control of trader’s overnight risk
- Monitor cash settlements
- Production, analysis and verification of theoretical position valuation differences
- Prepare management information
- Assist our accounting team around month end revenue, fees, rebates, brokerage and interest accounting (P&L, balance sheet and cashflow)
- Facilitation of new trading, broker, clearer account set up
- Liaise with brokers and clearing houses
- Liaise with IT department to increase efficiency in reconciliation.
Main Job Scope
Trading Operation Associate will be responsible for the daily reconciliation and PnL reporting. Within this role information on trades and positions is brought together from external counterparties like Clearing, brokers and exchanges and being aligned with the data within the internal systems. There is frequent communication with counterparties to resolve disparities. You will communicate to IT internally on system improvement and change management. On monthly basis you are expected to deliver information towards accounting to support the monthly management reporting. You will monitor overnight risk by creating end of day reporting on exposure and risk.
- University degree (at least Bachelor preferably Master level) in a relevant field of study finance/accounting.
- 3~5 years’ experience.
- Candidate holding Singapore citizenship need to apply.
- Relevant product control/middle office experience within a financial markets
- Global settlements and Exchanges knowledge/experience
- Experience of working within a dealing room environment
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, databases and query functionality
- Understanding of financial products, P&L calculation and valuation variables
- Pro- active attitude.
- An exciting informal & cordial environment wherein you will work collaboratively with experienced programmers, traders, mid/back office team; all focused on creating innovative solutions that position the firm for the future.
- A good monthly salary, plus an annual performance-based bonus. We reserve a fixed part of our business results for our bonus pool. A share in our profits will reward the difference you make for Ingensoma.