Boutique fund management company is adding a trading support analyst to involve in various aspects relating to trading, middle office, back office and operations functions. Excellent opportunity for candidates with fund accounting/middle office/operations background.
- Daily trade processing and trade reconciliation
- Resolve daily trade issues with prime brokers and execution brokers
- Monitor stock loan, corporate actions, dividend accruals/payment, financing charges and commissions
- Involve in month-end NAV production process with fund administrators
- Involve in annual audit with fund administrator and fund auditor
- Provide support to trading desk
- Involve in various support aspects relating to trading, middle office, back office and operations functions
- 2-3 years of fund accounting, middle office or back office experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent discipline
- Product knowledge in listed equities, listed futures, listed options, FX hedging
- Operational knowledge in OEMS and PMS (Tora, Enfusion, Paladyne, Eze etc.) will be beneficial
- Strong knowledge in Excel
- Self-starter, organised, flexible and comfortable operating in boutique buy-side/lean team environment.