Trade validation (Contract)
- Sep 08, 2021
- S$0-4k pm
Our client, a multinational investment bank and financial services holding company is looking for an operations analyst to join their ever growing team
What you will do
- Validating and ensuring all margin calls are issued and approved on a timely basis, to ensure all calls are met in a timely manner
- Responding to all incoming queries and interacting with many different areas of the Bank
- Proactively working on enhancing the team's process and controls.
- Project and initiative management and participation within the team and across all regions.
- Resolution and escalation of all client disputes and queries.
- Responsible for investigation of margin calculation exceptions.
- Ensuring that the Credit Risk and Regulatory components of Prime Brokerage Margin are well managed.
- Strong financial markets background with a good understanding of Collateral Operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively to peers, senior management and clients.
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines
- Ability to work proactively with stakeholders across the organization.
- Understanding valuation of financial instruments
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
If you are keen on this role, please apply now or send a copy of your CV to Sheila Yeo - email@example.com .
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd |EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1985893 | YEO ANN NING, SHEILA