Trade Support/Middle Office Analyst(6 months contract)
- Contract, Full time
- Pontoon Asia Pacific
- 20 Sep 17
This is a trade support role and the candidate must demonstrate maturity and have a good understanding in the derivatives sales and trading flows.
As one of the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors, this bank operates in 12 countries and territories in the Asia Pacific region. This bank offers a broad and integrated range of products and services across all businesses, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients.
- Candidate will be part of the trades processing team, with responsibility for facilitating central coordination of multiple team deliverables.
- Verification function to ensure all trades are booked correctly, liaising with the front office or clients for any discrepancies in a timely manner
- Candidate will be expected to act as a single point of contact to consolidate team requirements for various external regulatory initiated and internal business and operational changes.
- Supporting trade allocations and confirmations for institutional clients trading Asian markets and supporting global products.
- Investigating and resolving all trade exceptions and managing client and trading desk queries within the agreed SLAs.
- Client services function, establishing excellent working relationship and providing quality service and issue resolutions to both internal business partners and external global counterparties
- Experience in delivering process improvement and product enhancement.
- At least 2-3 years of trade support experience in a reputable Investment Bank.
- Would suit a candidate with experience in project management, business management or operational risk.
- Fast learner, proactive in nature and has excellent attention for details.
- VBA & SQL programming skills preferable
- Independent and motivated, team player, ability to deal with wide scope of demands under pressure
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit your resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, the rest assured all applicants will be retained in our database and inform you of other jobs matching your criteria if you are selected.
Registration ID No: R1109272
EA Licence No.: 16C8395
Company’s Registration number: 199702987K