Trade Support/Middle Office Analyst(6 months contract)
- Contract, Full time
- Pontoon Asia Pacific
- 11 Oct 18
This is a trade support role and the candidate must demonstrate maturity and have a good understanding in the derivatives sales and trading flows.
As one of the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors, this bank operates in 12 countries and territories in the Asia Pacific region. This bank offers a broad and integrated range of products and services across all businesses, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients.
- Provide operational support for Cash Equities Products
- Ensure transactions are booked into the trading system timely and reconciled accurately.
- Support the Sales and Trading Desks by investigating and resolving issues and enquiries related to trade processing, bookings and breaks etc.
- Work closely with Operations and Client Services to ensure timely settlement of trades.
- Investigating and resolving all trade exceptions
- Manage ad-hoc projects and liaise with both internal/external counterparts in different regions
- Experienced a broad range of operational exposure, in areas Equity.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the investment bank, preferably in trade support function
- Fast learner, proactive in nature and has excellent attention for details.
- Knowledge with Excel will be an advantage.
- Independent and motivated, team player, ability to deal with wide scope of demands under pressure
Interested applicants are encouraged to click APPLY NOW.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, the rest assured all applicants will be retained in our database and inform you of other jobs matching your criteria if you are selected.
Company’s Registration number: 199702987K