Trade Services Representative
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description Primary purpose:
- Processing of lending activities including Bilateral and Syndicated loans.
- Verifying loan documents for both Bilateral and Syndicate loans as per prevailing market conditions and as per Banks policy requirements
- Perform of loan set-up, drawdown, roll-over, repayment, audit confirmation, interest resets and other maintenance requirements
- Perform Document Examination under Commercial Letters of Credit as per applicable ICC rules.
- Discuss discrepancies with customers and provide feedback for clean presentation
- Processing of Loans including fees and associated payments
- Evaluate loan documents and provide timely feedback
- Schedule funding disbursement for approved loans
- Track requisite approvals and documentation as per Bank policy
- Prepare loan reports per regular schedule and adhoc requirement
- Check and provide Audit Confirmation requests from customers
- Loan facility establishment and renewal processing in system
- Work closely with different business stake holders, treasury, finance, compliance etc. to ensure smooth flow of transactions
- Track and follow-up for interest payment and fees from customers through the business teams.
- Processing of interest repricing and loan rollovers in system records
- Examination of Documents presented under Commercial Letters of credit and advise of any discrepancies to customers.
- Interact with customers to provide explanation on discrepancies raised as required
- Discount / Payment processing and closure of loan.
- Manage Loan documentation in terms of physical record retention requirements and maintenance.
Market Skills and Certifications
- At least 8 years of trade experience preferably with CDCS qualification.
- Diploma in Business Management or above.
- Well versed in various ICC rules (e.g. UCP600, ISPB745 & Incoterms).
- Trade services experience including strong background in handling complex trade transactions with ability to identify customer-centric solutions.
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of compliance and regulatory requirements in international banking.
- Full working knowledge of complex L/C structure, documentation, governing rules, standards and regulations, internal policies, international and domestic bank operations and credit risk implication
- Working knowledge of SBLC and Bank Guarantees will be an added advantage
- Must be a team player and must be able to work closely within a team
- Good communication in English.
- Good MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.