Trade Sales Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- SearchAsia , EA Licence No: 11C4078
- 09 Feb 18 2018-02-09
Global bank is looking to hire an experienced Trade Sales Manager to join their team.
- Prime lead from Trade Finance/ Global Transaction Banking perspective for a set of corporate clients in the region for Asian working capital and trade solutions
- Define sales strategy for the designated client portfolio and secure strategic internal support from stakeholders. At all times, meeting Group risk and profitability requirements to deliver targeted growth in GTB Asia.
- Proactively manage product relationships within the portfolio of existing and agreed target clients. Identify client needs to develop, structure and review proposals to meet client requirements. Recognise opportunities to develop further income and economic profit, recommending and implementing the appropriate solutions.
- Develop, implement and execute client sales and product relationship calling plans.
- Identify product gaps or new product opportunities to influence the development of key new product service initiatives and more cost effective delivery channels.
- Ensure client treatment and other regulatory requirements are met and are compliant with Group and Regulatory policy in order to protect and enhance the Bank’s reputation
- Support the active management of the trade portfolio as required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience within the Trade Sales space
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience in Supply Chain Management will be advantageous
** Interested candidates, please kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc format) to:
Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio (R1106978)
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For enquiries, you can contact Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio for a confidential discussion.
**All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants would be notified.