Trade Product Manager – Transaction Banking (AVP/VP)
- Base + Bonus
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Apr 18 2018-04-15
An established Global Bank with ambitious growth plans is currently recruiting for Trade Product Managers to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate should have at least at least 3-5 years of strong knowledge in trade product parameters and able to maintain and share up-to-date knowledge base on competitors and market information to enhance the trade product offerings in the market. This is an exciting career opportunity to join a successful global team to achieve great success and track records in your career!
- Responsible for the needs of corporate clients on traditional trade products and translate these requirements to develop corporate trade products and services, such as such as LC, BG and trust receipt etc
- Good understanding of basic trade product parameters and maintain up-to-date knowledge base on competitor and market information to enhance the product offerings in the market.
- Operationalized trade loan origination & risk participation structures with market development
- Work with various internal stakeholders such as Corporate Banking, IT and Operations to effectively plan, execute and manage corporate trade product developments
- Organize and participate UAT for trade
- Market a whole range of corporate trade products and solicit business to meet target
- Candidates must possess a recognized Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business related will be added advantage.
- Candidates must have at least 3 years of relevant experience in trade
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin would be preferred as the job would require communication with Chinese speaking counterparts
- Possess good understanding and broad based knowledge of banking products
- Team player who has the aptitude and interest to support the objectives of the business.
Interested candidates please send your updated CV to email@example.com (Chew Ling Ling (Reg No: R1763149).
Appreciate that this may not be immediately relevant, but do refer your peers/friends who might be suitable for this opportunity!
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.