Trade Processing (1 year contract)
- SGD3800.00 - SGD4800.00 per month
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Banking Singapore , EA Licence No: 07C3924
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
NEW Trade processing role
Your new company
A leading multinational banking and financial services firm is looking for a Trade Processing Analyst. This is a 12 months contract.
Your new role
You will be working within the Asset management operation team. You will support the security/cash trade support and derivatives trading desks in Singapore and Australia. You will ensure that all trades are confirmed with counter-parties and booked into the accounting systems on trade date/trade date +1 and that all relevant parties to the trade are informed during the required time-frames so to avoid trade fails. You will validate Front Office inputs against incoming Broker confirmations and instruct custodians and other interested parties
What you'll need to succeed
- 2 years of experience in asset management operation
- Affinity and experience in change
- Good communication skills with the ability to understand front to back design and processes and translate these into testing activities
- A professional and hands-on attitude
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.