Trade Operations Analyst, Investment Management
- Competitive Benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8069
- 12 Apr 19
US-based investment management firm is looking for an Operations Analyst to join their regional team in Singapore.
This is an independent role in Singapore within a global team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handle daily trade operations within the region
- Monitor trade settlements, confirmations, reconciliations, and clearing of multi-asset class products
- Assist with daily activities such as account set-up and maintenance
- Ad-hoc projects
- Cross-support for the fund accounting function based in the other countries
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree with 1-3 years' relevant experience in middle office, trade support and back operations within banking, securities or asset management
- Flexibility in work hours (through the India market closing time)
- Ability to work independently in a larger team
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of LVTS, Bloomberg, FXAll, FailStation, and Alert is an advantage
Please note that only Singaporeans/PRs are considered at this point of time.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.