Credit Admin Officer
• Review draft documentation prepared by external legal for operational terms and able to extract credit facility economics from the facility documentation for input into the system.
• Perform regulatory reporting include preparing, checking and extracting information from documents for the reports.
• Liaise with front office/legal and stakeholders to perform doc due diligence to ensure loan and collateral documents are perfected.
• Track and Safe-keeping of documentation, includes inventory update.
• Deal Closure and Implementation of limit checks in line with documented procedures.
• Collateral management (valuation, system capture and monitor collateral conditions in line with documentation). Requirements:
• Able to review loan and related documentation from an operational and credit perspective.
• Good experience and knowledge of loan documentation, administration and processing functions.
• Minimum Diploma in Business or Banking finance
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in Loan Knowldege preferred.
• Familiar with Regulatory reporting guidelines and reports preferred.
EA Registration No: R1766879
EA License No: 09C5322